The Simply Instagram plugin displays your Instagram photos in three Endpoints that Instagram offers.
This plugin requires your Instagram ID and Access Token. Major update on version 1.1 is the on page Instagram Authorization. After activating the plugin, go to Settings -> Simply Instagram then login to your Instagram account and authorize this plugin to access your Instagram data. If you authorize Simply Instagram, it will retrieve your ID and Access Token.
This plugin is using prettyPhoto.
- Custom slideshow theme.
- User defined autoplay slideshow.
- User defined image width.
- Supports short code integration.
- Custom images display.
- Option to display trending photos on Instagram, your current uploads, latest feed, like photos, followers and following.
- Option to display your profile in widget.
1.) Endpoints – Main attributes. Short code will never work with this attribute.
- Users – This endpoint is used to access your Basic Information.
- Media – A global endpoint. It will retrieve media API response.
2.) Type – Types of which endpoinst supports. It must corresponds with endpoints in order to work.
- Self Feed – Retrieve your feed based on given output allowed. It includes photos of person you are following. This type is strictly for “users” endpoint only.
- Recent Media – Retrieve your latest uploads on Instagram based on given output allowed. This type is strictly for “users” endpoint only.
- Likes – Retrieve photos you like/love. This type is strictly for “users” endpoint only.
- Popular – Retrieve photos with highest love on Instagram and display randomly.
3.) Size – Photo’s resolution. As defined by Instagram, it has 3 values:
- Thumbnail – Thumbnail size of photo. Exactly 150 x 150.
- Low Resolution – Exactly 306 x 306. This value is the default for Simply Instagram WordPress Plugin.
- Standard Resolution – The largest image with highest quality. Dimension is 612 x 612.
4. ) Display – Determine how many photos are allowed to show. Default value is 20.
5.) Auto Play – Determine if slideshow auto play is on. You can choose true or false. Default value is true.
6.) Theme – This Simply Instagram plugin is using prettyPhoto, jQuery lightbox clone that supports theming option for gallery slideshow.
- PP Default – Default theme.
- Facebook – Facebook inspired theme.
- Dark Rounded – Dark rounded semi-transparent theme.
- Dark Square – Dark square semi-transparent theme.
- Light Rounded – Light rounded theme.
- Light Square – Light square theme.
7.) Width – Determine the display image width. Default is 150.
Sample uses of Shortcode:
[simply_instagram endpoints=”users” type=”self-feed” size=”standard_resolution” display=”50″ auto_play=”true” theme=”facebook” width=”150″]
DEMO in on the sidebar.